PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Email notifications received by some people but not others

1. Anonymous
    Unregistered

Simple issue.

User notifications are being received by most people however I am receiving complaints from some people that they never received a notification when submitting their booking request.

We have checked spam folders and found no emails there and I have tested the form as a user on the frontend and I do get a notification.

Are there an suggestions or ideas I could try to find out why some people do not get notifications? One staff member who did not receive a notification uses a live.com email address if that's any use to know!

Help appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday April 11, 2013 | Permalink
  2. I am having the exact same problem with a client's site as well. I know that this is such a tricky thing to trouble shoot because the variables involved (other people's email systems) are infinite. But this seems to be a fairly regular occurrence and I would love to know if there are any steps that we can do to trouble shoot this.

Posted 10 years ago on Friday May 10, 2013 | Permalink
  3. David Peralty

Here are all of our troubleshooting steps related to Notifications - http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Troubleshooting_Notifications

Have a look, and maybe one of them will help you, specifically the SMTP plugin idea.

Posted 10 years ago on Friday May 10, 2013 | Permalink