PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Embed gravity form within another gravity form

1. How can I embed form B into form A?

I have 3 forms of which one is the main one. If I select option A in form A, I should see form B come up within it and if I select option B, I should see form C come up.

Essentially, I want to embed one form into another. I can't find a button to do it.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday June 16, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

There isn't currently a way to embed one form into another. You will want to make the form elements from form B and put them in form A, and be hidden until conditional logic has them displayed. You can't embed one form into another.

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Enable_Conditional_Logic

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday June 16, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Is there a way to import form b c d e and f into a without having to completely remake them?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday September 10, 2012 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

You could edit the xml of the exported forms to merge them all, but this might take some patience and skill to pull off. Beyond that, there isn't a way to merge forms together.

5. Anonymous
    Unregistered

well its working for me ;-)