PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Enable Pagination

1. I do not see any means of enabling pagination on the form I developed. I have a section break but do not see a page break from the menu options. How do I enable pagination on a specific form?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday January 31, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

There is also a page break field in the standard field elements. Or at least there should be. If you aren't seeing it, can you report back which GF version and WP version you are using. There might also be some kind of plugin/theme conflict going on... not sure.

3. Interesting - I have version 1.3.11 and it states that there's an update and to click on the update plugin page. However, when I go to the update plugin page, it says all my plugins are up to date!

4. David Peralty

Strange, can you go to the downloads page on this site, and update manually using FTP?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday February 1, 2013 | Permalink