PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Entires for a form with a payment/product/PayPal not saving/IPN History Good

1. So, I am working on a site and JUST setup IPN for it and trying a test form for a $0.01 product. The payment goes through, I get an email about it, yet the entry does not save (empty).

I checked the IPN History and it says the two tests (so far) were sent, yet no entry saved.

I also should mention that I am using WordPress with Custom Post Types and Pages (the forms are embedded in Custom Post Type pages).

I was a little curious what the IPN ?page=xxx lands on. It just loads the index.php of the theme, and I wonder if GF functions are not catching the data sent to it.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday June 15, 2012 | Permalink
  2. What happens when you fill out the same form via the formbuilder preview window?

3. Same thing. Tried both....

4. Do entries save on other forms in your site and they are just not saving on this one or is this the only form you have? If it is, can you try setting up a very basic form, it can even just have one field and see if it submits and saves an entry.

5. The other forms (that don't have payment) are submitting and saving entries fine.

6. The ?page=xxx pages doesn't land on an actual page does it?

Is it just an add_action('init' kind of hook that looks for the $_GET? I'm wondering if it's my custom post type setup and/or my index.php file of my theme that doesn't actually load posts or anything...

7. I don't mean to be rude, but I did pay $200 specifically for the payment option via PayPal, that I still haven't been able to get to work...

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday June 28, 2012 | Permalink
  8. Can you send me a WP Admin login to rob@rocketgenius.com so I can take a look around? Please reference this post in your email.

9. Sent. I also have this: http://www.screenr.com/ORD8

10. And, at one point in time we had the non-dev license version which worked. When we went dev, things stopped working.... :/

11. http://caztennis.com/dev/program/after-school-tennis/school-districts/after-school-program-registration-madison-school-district/ is an example of a form that is embedded on the page. Neither preview or this method saves the entry for some reason.

This one is a paypal (sandbox) one...

12. Rob solved my problem with ease :) Thanks!

13. Glad to help!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.