PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

error while saving your form.

1. There was an error while saving your form. Please contact our support team.

I have been on the support forum for hours done everything, deactivated the plugins, wordpress default theme, Ram to PHP etc. I have been on the phone with hosting company trying to fix anything that may cause it, but nothing.

It was working couple days ago, but all of a sudden, I can not re-save a form without getting this message.

Anything else I can try?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday February 8, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

This is when you try to create any Form or just update an already created one? What WordPress version are you using? What GF version? Any add-ons? What other plugins?

3. It only does it when I am trying to edit and existing form and updating. It doesn't do it when I create a new form. I am using the most updated GF (Version 1.6.12). Add-On include:

Gravity Forms + Custom Post Types
    Gravity Forms Directory & Addons
    Gravity Forms Mass Import
    Gravity Forms PDF Add On
    Gravity Forms WYSIWYG

Also, I deactivated all plugins except Gravity Form Plugin and it is still doing it.

4. thomasnordlund

I'm having the same issue. I just purchased a new personal license, installed and activated the plugin, and started to create a new form. About midway through the process, I started to receive that same error message: "There was an error while saving your form. Please contact our support team."

I even tried doing a fresh install of WordPress locally, reinstalling the plugin, and I'm getting the same error the first time I try to save a new form. Please help!

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday April 9, 2013 | Permalink
  5. thomasnordlund

I just followed your instructions to check theme and plugins conflicts. I had none. I also checked the memory_limit and it was intiially at 32M. I changed it to 64M and I'm still receiving this same error.

6. David Peralty

Can you try creating a new form and seeing if that works? Did you have any conditional logic in your form? Can you please make sure that your PHP and WordPress memory limits are 128MB or higher?

7. thomasnordlund

I increased my WordPress memory limit to 128M via my host and created a new form. I'm now able to save.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday April 16, 2013 | Permalink