PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

ExactTarget Add-On: adding multiple email addresses from one form

1. I'm working on an event registration form that lets one user register multiple people. For the additional registrants, an email address and name are entered into separate fields. I've tried creating multiple ExactTarget feeds for the form to add all of the email addresses, but nothing ends up being added. Is it possible to use the ExactTarget add-on to add multiple email addresses to an ExactTarget list from just one form?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday September 22, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Have you tried the 3rd party add-on?
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gravity-forms-exacttarget/

I have no experience with it, but Zack Katz has several add-ons for Gravity Forms in the wordpress.org repository and he's very good about supporting them.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday September 24, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Yes, that is what I am using - is it not supported here?

Posted 12 years ago on Monday September 26, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Nope, it isn't supported here. We didn't develop it. It's a 3rd party Add-On and you will need to use it's support forum linked from it's plugin page on WordPress.org.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday September 26, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.