PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Exporting

1. Hi, lads!

I got a trouble with a site I was developing. For some reason I can't accese it trough the wordpress panel, nor in the front end. I just need to recover one of the forms that I created there; of course, I can't use the import/export funcction from inside the plugin but, can accese to the plugin files trough ftp. Is there a way in wich I can recover it from the plugin files?

If there's a possibility, please help me! That form has a lot of work,

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday November 26, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi!

Why anybody answers my posts?

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 29, 2011 | Permalink
  3. I'm not exactly sure what your issue is based on your description. You can't access your WordPress admin dashboard? Has something happened to your site?

The form data is stored in your WordPress database. You can't recover or export them from the plugin files. The only way to export the forms is to use the Import/Export tool which exports them from the database.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday December 2, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Ok, thanks, Carl, I solve it now.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday December 2, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.