PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Exporting Form Ajax error

1. Hi I have two forms on my site, both for event registration. We need to export the one form to CSV, but whenever I try to select the form from the Export section, a dialogue box pops up that says "Ajax error while selecting form."

The other form exports entries just fine - so it's only this form. Any ideas on what's causing it? I'm running WP 3.3.1 and GF 1.6.3.2.1. Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday March 14, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Interesting, does this form in question have a massive amount of entries compared to the other form that exports out fine?

3. Figured it out - it was a PHP memory issue. I installed TPC! Memory Usage plugin and saw that my site was requested ~36M while the limit was set at 32M. I bumped it up to 64M and now all is resolved.

4. Right on, thought that might be the case, thanks for letting us know you got it working.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.