PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Fatal error in combination with other CM plugin

1. I am using another plugin that adds newly registered users to a CM list. In combination with the GF add on there's a fatal error when submitting a GF form (note: this GF form does not use CM functionality).

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare CS_REST_SERIALISATION_get_available() (previously declared in /path-to/wp-content/plugins/ajax-cm-forms-premium/createsend-php/class/serialisation.php:7) in /path-to/wp-content/plugins/gravityformscampaignmonitor/api/class/serialisation.php on line 13

I contacted the author of the CM-Forms Premium plugin, and got the following answer:

My plugin checks whether the Campaign Monitor API code has been included, and only includes it if it's not already defined. It looks like the Gravity Forms plugin always includes it without checking. It seems WordPress is loading my plugin first, and then the Gravity Forms plugin.

Would there be any solution for this? I would really like to use both plugins.

Thanks in advance.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday February 8, 2013 | Permalink
  2. I'll bring this to the attention of the development team.

3. Thanks Chris!

4. @Tibor, This had been previously reported and fixed in a development release. I have a new version which will take care of the fatal error. Please email me at chris@rocketgenius.com and I will email you the new add-on before it's released.

5. Great! You got mail ;-)

Posted 11 years ago on Monday February 11, 2013 | Permalink
  6. I just sent you version 2.0.5 via email.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday February 11, 2013 | Permalink
  7. Thanks Chris; works like a charm again! Problem solved :-)

Posted 11 years ago on Friday February 15, 2013 | Permalink
  8. Thanks for the update Tibor.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday February 16, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.