PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Feature Request: Gravity Forms multple file upload functionality

1. Hello there.

After searching the support forum, I'd like to request the following feature for Gravity Forms.

We have developed a site & Gravity Forms does its job beautifully.

However, the client has asked for the ability to be able to upload multiple files if necessary.

We can manually add several fields for file uploads by hand, but we would like the ability for the user to be able to click a button & for a new file upload field to appear dynamically.

Such a feature has been discussed in 2011 & 2012, but I thought I'd add my request as these topics appear to have been closed.

Failing that, if anyone knows of how to imlpement this in another way, any advice woudl be appreciated! :)

Regards.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday March 1, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

At the moment the best workaround that I have seen is what Robert came up with in this post http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/dynamically-add-more-upload-boxes#post-47151 the example link no longer works so he posted a new link at the bottom of the topic

3. Hi richardav,

I'd missed that thread completely. Very interesting.

Many thanks for pointing that one out.