PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Field Tool Tips

1. To keep the length of the forms to a minimum and as simple as possible, is it possible to have a tooltip that appears with the users selects/hovers over a field?

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 23, 2011 | Permalink
  2. You should be able to pull this off using jQuery.

3. Yup totally agree, I can inject items in to the form using jQuery but that means coding for every page rather than a simple option on the field which is what I was wondering. At the present we do do a lot of injection in to the form but wanted to request this as a feature to enhance the fields.

Cheers Ben

4. What's the likelihood we could see this in gForms in the near future?
    Why or why not?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday January 5, 2012 | Permalink
  5. tooltips will probably make it into the feature set in a future version. As with anything, we have to make sure that it's fits into the UI where it makes sense, etc. It's something we've kicked around and plan to implement at some point

6. Thank Kevin.
    If it was there, we'd be using it.

I appreciate your prompt response.

7. Yep, I understand. We have tons of plans for stuff moving forward and our dev team is coding their little fingers off trying to keep up. We'll get that in there as soon as we can.

8. Samantha

+1 :)

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday January 11, 2012 | Permalink
  9. this could be a great feature

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday January 29, 2012 | Permalink
  10. +10 :)

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday June 9, 2012 | Permalink