PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

File Upload

1. thewestharbour

Hi,

I need to be able to have front-end users of the form upload 99mb video files.
    Is this possible with Gravity Forms? Are there any known issues with this?

Posted 10 years ago on Monday July 8, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

We use a normal HTML file upload form field. It completely relies on your hosting environment for support. If your PHP.ini allows files of that size, and your script timeout is long enough to wait for the upload, then you shouldn't have any issues.

3. thewestharbour

Okay thanks, my php.ini does allow for this but we have had trouble with Contact Form 7.
    With that in mind, if we grab this product, would we be subject to a refund if we experience similar issues?

4. David Peralty

If you are unable to upload the file using Contact Form 7 due to server issues, then you would experience the same limitation with Gravity Forms at this time. Our refund policy can be found here: http://www.gravityforms.com/terms-and-conditions/#refund

5. thewestharbour

Yea, I'm not so sure it's due to server issues - other users have expressed trouble uploading files over 10mb as well.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.