PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

File Upload form isn't working properly

1. Hi all,

I posted about this issue before, but have been unable to resolve it. I'm really beating my head against the wall with this one! This is my form: http://www.viralfunnels.com/squeeze-page-order-form/

Here's the issue: as you can see, I have 4 required file upload boxes in the middle of that form. I have a couple other ones (also required) that appear conditionally based on their answers to the "Yes" and "No" questions. I am using a plugin that automatically uploads my Media Library into my Amazon S3 account. Just to give you some context...

When I get entries, sometimes only a couple of those REQUIRED file upload boxes have content in them. This last time, none of them did. I am also not getting any kind of error - in the 'Entries' section, it appears like these questions just do not exist in the entries without files. The files don't appear in my S3 account or the media library; they are never referred to in my entries or the entry email that gets sent to me - it's like they don't exist!

I was told about my PHP max file size upload limit, and just got off the phone with my hosting company who assured me I have raised the limit correctly. I have also been reading some other posts about the PHP max file size upload limit, and they mention receiving some type of error message, which neither my respondents or myself has ever seen. Any idea what might be going on here?

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday February 21, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Not sure if I was clear enough about this in the original post, but the answers to those "questions" (the file upload boxes) show up as entirely blank in the entries. Are there any other known issues with the file upload box besides the PHP file size limit that could be causing this?

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday February 22, 2012 | Permalink
  3. "... I am using a plugin that automatically uploads my Media Library into my Amazon S3 account...." I have been looking for somethign like this- waht is the plugin name?

I am finding the same when uploading large files - the form does not give any error message but does go to confirmation page either.. leaving clients thinking - did that upload or not...

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday March 18, 2012 | Permalink