PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form disappears when using Category Grid View Gallery

1. Flanar

Hello,

I recently added the plugin Category Grid View Gallery, and whenever I activate the plugin, all the forms on my website disappears. Deactivating Category Grid View Gallery, brings them back again. So I am guessing there is a conflict between Category Grid View Gallery and GF.

Is there a way to solve this problem? Thank you

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday April 24, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Are your forms using conditional logic, and when the category grid view gallery plugin is enabled your forms appear to be hidden by an inline style of display:none, this usually happens when a JavaScript error prevents the gravity forms scripts from revealing the form fields.

In this case I believe the problem appears to be with the cgview.js file for which you will need to contact the Category Grid View Gallery plugin developer for further assistance.

Regards,
    Richard
    --
    Just another member of the community helping out where I can

3. Flanar

Hello Richard,

Thank you for replying.
    No I do not see anything in the Page where the form is embedded except for the Page Title.

I will ask the Developers of Category Grid View Gallery plugin too to help me with this problem.

Thank you,
    Flanar

4. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Flanar,

If you are still having problems with this a temporary fix until to hear back from the plugin developer would be to edit the cgview.js file contained in the plugins/category-grid-view-gallery/js/ folder and add var paginateVal; to the pagination function so it looks as shown below on line 3

/* Pagination */
      $(document).ready(function(){
    	  var paginateVal;
    		if(paginateVal){
    		 $('ul#cg-ul').easyPaginate({
    			step:paginateVal,
    			nextprev:false,
    			controls:'cg-page-controls'
    	  });
    	  }
    							 });

});