PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form entries don't show in the dashboard but are in the database

1. Currently everything "appears" to be working (notifications are sent, entries are registered in the db tables, forms views are updated in the dashboard) but no entries appear in the dashboard.

There are no conflicts with other plugins or the theme itself (already tried your incremental disable/enable procedure).

I've migrate a site between WP installations by copying all the wp_rg_* tables to the new installations. Previously it was using GF version 1.5.2.8 (on WP 3.1.2) and I'm now on the latest GF version 1.6.9 (on WP 3.4.2).

Do you have any clue what I might have done wrong? Can we get any debug/erros logs from the GF plugins to help pinpoint the problem?

Thanks in advance

--
    Hugo

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday November 7, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Nevermind, I've resolved by redoing the GF upgrade directly in the new server (apparently doing it "properly" this time around):

1. Deactivated and deleted the plugin in the new server. Also deleted all the wp_rg_* tables there.
    2. Put the old GF 1.5.2.8 in the new WP 3.4.2.
    3. Copied over the wp_rg_* tables as they were in the old GF 1.5.2.8 + WP 3.1.2.
    4. Activated the plugin in the new server.
    5. Triggered the automatic update to the latest GF 1.6.9 version.

… and it's all good now. I must have made some mistake the first time, that caused some funky data in the tables.

Cheers

--
    Hugo

3. David Peralty

Glad you were able to sort it out. All my best!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.