PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form Entries Not Visible in Admin

1. So I have one form whose entries I can't see. All the rest work fine. The URL is this:

http://www.cookeortho.com/getting-started/forms/child-form/

We have six forms on this site, and the rest have been working fine. This one, however, just shows a blank page (there is a GFM comment, that's it). I can't see server logs on this server.

Strange, the form works fine, but it appears to not be sending out email notifications and we can't browse the entries. The rest of the forms work fine. Here's what I'm running.

PHP Version 5.2.13
    MySQL Version 5.0.77
    WordPress Version 2.9.2
    Gravity Forms Version 1.4.3.1

I am not currently running any plugins that I would think would conflict with this, but I was running WPSuperCache at one point, although it is not currently active.

Any suggestions?

Posted 13 years ago on Friday October 29, 2010 | Permalink
  2. There is no way to look into this further without a WordPress admin login for this site. You can send this to us via our Contact Us form and reference this forum post and we can look into it.

3. This is a PHP memory issue. You need to increase the available memory allocated to your PHP.

Who is your web host? I've never seen a memory issue with so few plugins running, unless your theme is really code intensive which is doubtful. But it is a memory issue, a lack of memory executing the necessary code to output the entries for that form.

4. Yep, you called it.

php_value memory_limit 128M

in .htaccess did the trick.