PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form not showing...

1. I've searched, read and tried to fix this issue--forms that contain conditional logic stopped appearing on my pages. If I remove the conditional logic they reappear. I'm certain that a logical (no pun) simple fix is out there, but I can't find it. Over the weekend I removed a plug-in: Newsletter and added a plug-in: WP Poll. I've tried deactivating plug-ins, but nothing seems to work. Any assistance would be much appreciated. I'm losing busines due to a lack of registration form. Cheers... Ej

Posted 11 years ago on Monday February 4, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Hi there, can you please go through the entirety of the following steps please? http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

I think you'll find out it is a JavaScript conflict stopping the forms with conditional logic from showing.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday February 4, 2013 | Permalink