PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form not showing - No Conditional Logic Enabled

1. Hello,

I've seen a bunch of questions here regarding a form not showing due to conditional logic being enabled. I have a form that isn't showing and I don't have any condition logic associated with the form. All that shows when I publish a page is the shortcode: [gravityform id="1" name="Untitled Form"]

Does any one have any ideas why the form isn't showing?

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday July 11, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Sounds like your theme is not processing shortcodes. Can you use any other WordPress shortcodes in the page/post and have them processed? Please provide a link to your form so we can take a look.

3. Thanks for your quick reply. After looking into my page.php code I had my theme displaying the content as:

<?php
        $content = get_post( $page_id );
    		echo $content->post_content;
        ?>

and once I changed that code to:

<?php
       the_content();
       ?>

the form showed up. Still need to style it but at least it's showing up.

4. If you don't have a normal loop in your page.php, the shortcodes will not normally be processed. Since your page template is non-standard, you probably need to also include the Gravity Forms scripts and styles. See here:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Gravity_form_enqueue_scripts