PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form not showing up

1. octium8

Hello

I exported the INline HTML form from your demos: http://www.gravityforms.com/demo/wp-admin/admin.php?page=gf_entries&view=entries&id=104
    and then imported in my website. However when I tried to use it on my website, it did not work. there was nothing displayed in my post, no form...

Then, I copied the fields and their setting from that form onto another form I have created. This form which I created myself DOES show up but it is all messed up. THe part that I was interested in is the Terms and Agreements, to be displayed in a box with a scroll, well that part is all over the place.
    What can I do to make it display nicely?

I added a code in its advanced setting gf_scroll_text but it still looks messed up. I also checked the Disable default margins... but nothing works..

Thank you

Posted 11 years ago on Monday April 8, 2013 | Permalink
  2. octium8

Helloo???

What is going on here??
    Where is the support?
    This has been posted more than 15 hours ago and no reaction?

What's up ?

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday April 9, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Your post is less than 24hrs old, please take note of the forum support hours and response times http://www.gravityhelp.com/support-times/

Can you post a link to a page containing the form with the terms that you want help styling and I can take a look

4. octium8

Ok
    Roger that.
    As I posted in the initail message, I would like to include the form above, into a post / page on my website.
    I expoerted the form form your site and then imported it on my site but it did not show up. Please read above the details.

I would like to add fields from that form (inline html) into my form on this page: http://mintideschise.ro/fobii/

Another question is:
    Can Have the fields translated into Romanian?
    Name = Nume
    Address = Adresa
    And so on.

Thank you

5. octium8

Just so I get this right....
    Every answer from your side will take a minimum of 24 hours..??

6. David Peralty

Richard isn't even part of our team, he is just a community member helping other community members. Not every response will take 24 hours or so, but because there are thousands of people looking for help, you need to be patient. If you are looking for faster support, our Developer license holders have access to Priority support, and there are many third party development houses that I'm sure would love to work with you on all of your Gravity Forms needs.

As for your questions....

We don't currently have a romanian translations. You can find out about translations here: http://www.gravityhelp.com/downloads/translations/

Did you export the form or the entries when you did your export? I don't currently see a terms of agreement on your form. Many of the issues you are having are theme related, as you'll need to make CSS changes to have them work correctly. (For example, the arrows beside each form element are coming from the following CSS in your theme).

.content ul li {
    background: url(1-default/bullet_big.png) no-repeat left 18px;
    }

You can add HTML blocks to your form to add HTML or text to different areas of your form.

I hope that addresses your questions. All my best!

7. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Sorry for the late reply but I have been at my day job and only just got chance to check my personal email and found the notification that you had replied.

Anyhow following up on what David has said if you need help with the CSS changes to alter the appearance of the form just post what elements you would like to change and in what way and somebody either another member of the community such as myself or a member of the gravity forms team will reply as soon as possible.

8. octium8

Thank you to both of you guys

Im in a time crunch and .... well, you know how it goes..
    So thank you for your replies.

I managed to get it working in the end, but I will come back with more questions soon, as they arise.

Thank you

Eugen

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday April 10, 2013 | Permalink
  9. Richard Vav
    Administrator

No problem, thanks for the update

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday April 10, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.