PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form Submission sends notification email to multiple recipients

1. marc972

Is it possible to have 2 different email addresses receive a notification when a user submits a form?

Posted 10 years ago on Friday May 24, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Yes, you can send to multiple emails. You would just separate them with a comma.

3. marc972

Follow-up & unrelated question (if you don't mind):

If I buy a single licensee to test Gravity Forms & grow to like it to the point where I will want the unlimited plan, would I still need to pay the full unlimited price or can I upgrade for the difference between the two plans?

4. You can upgrade Gravity Forms anytime and receive an adjusted/discounted rate automatically. The current upgrade pricing is listed below. Coupon codes and discounts do not apply to license upgrades.

----------------------------------------------------------

Upgrade personal license -> business license $60.00 USD
    Upgrade personal license -> developer license $149.00 USD
    Upgrade business license -> developer license $99.00 USD

----------------------------------------------------------

In order to make the process easier, there is an upgrade option in the plugin itself provided you are running the latest version of Gravity Forms.

Here's how.

1) Login to your WordPress site's admin dashboard.
    2) Go to the Gravity Forms Settings page (Forms > Settings).
    3) If you entered your license key, Upgrade options will appear below the Settings area on that page, it may take a few seconds for it to appear as it is loaded via AJAX.
    4) If you haven't entered your license key yet, enter it and save your Settings and then the Upgrade options will appear.
    5) Select the license you would like to upgrade to and click the upgrade link to purchase.
    6) Complete payment using PayPal.

The upgrade discount you receive is automatically factored into the price based on the license key you currently own.

Once payment is received your license key will automatically be upgraded. It may take several minutes for these to be reflected. You can then go to the Gravity Forms Add-Ons page (Forms > Add-Ons) and you should now have access to the add-ons associated with your upgrade.

An alternate method of upgrading is via the Gravity Forms support site:

1) Go to http://www.gravityhelp.com.
    2) Login with your account or register and create one if you haven't already done so.
    3) Go to the My Account page.
    4) Click on the UPGRADE link next to your license key.
    5) Select the license you would like to upgrade to and click the upgrade link to purchase.
    6) Complete payment using PayPal.