PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form "submit"

1. staceymal

I have two problems.

#1 In Firefox when you click the submit link (no image used) the button shrinks partially and the "submit" text disappears. Sometimes the form won't submit at all and to get it to submit I have to wait for the text to reappar and submit again.

#2. In IE when you click the submit link (no image used) the button shrinks and the submit text disappears and nothing happens at all.

Does it on all the pages I have a form. Here is hyperlink to a page:
    http://projectnatureconnect.org/student-contract

Thanks for any advise/help.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday February 14, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

So far I have only checked IE but it appears one of gravity forms css ie specific rules is overriding your custom styling of the submit button by reducing the padding down to 3px, try adding the following to your stylesheet and check if that helps

.gf_browser_ie.gform_wrapper .gform_footer input.button {
    padding:12px 20px;
    }
    Posted 11 years ago on Friday February 15, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Richard Vav
    Administrator

What version of firefox are you using as I am not seeing the issue you described in v18.02 on windows 7

Posted 11 years ago on Friday February 15, 2013 | Permalink