PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Forms Posting Untitled Drafts

1. Hello

I recently bought the Gravity Forms plug-in and am very impressed with it. I am having a small issue with my use of Gravity Form when using it with the Tapp Jobs Theme from Press75.com.

When someone fills out a form on the site an Untitled Draft post appears in the posts.

The form does have post fields:
    - Post Category (untitled, jobs, other)
    - Post Tags (Bulk Add - Industry list)

I disabled all other plugins and removed them and tried again but no luck. I created a new form, but the same thing happens.

I am able to change the post heading manually, but this kind of defeats the purpose. The test site I am using is http://www.myersforpresident.com.

Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday September 1, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hello again,

Just a further update on the problem above...

I have noticed that the content/body of the 'form' content is also not showing up in the post on my wp admin. So I get an Untitled post with no content from the form.

Strangely, the categories and tags do show up on the main page and also appear if i open one of the posts/entries on the website alongside the 'posted on' part of the post heading.

Thanks,

3. Do you want the form to create posts? Do you have a post title and post body in your form? Please explain what you're trying to do with your form, accept submissions or create posts.

4. Hi Chris,

Your question:

Do you have a post title and post body in your form?

Solved my problem... I was using Standard Fields for Title and Body instead of Post Title and Post Body - I am really embarrassed!

Really appreciate the feedback.

Regards,

Robbert

** this topic can be closed **

5. Outstanding. Glad you got that resolved.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.