PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Freshbooks Send Invoice

1. I want to upgrade my account to also use the Freshbooks add on. My question is will the add on be able to send out invoices automatically? Or does it just create a client and invoice and I need to send out manually?

Posted 13 years ago on Monday January 24, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi Jacques, currently it will only create the invoice. You would still need to send it out manually. I believe at the time of this add-ons development, the Freshbooks API did not allow for the invoices to be sent automatically. I am not sure if this is still the case, but I do know we have future plans for improving the functionality of this add-on.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday January 24, 2011 | Permalink
  3. is there any confirmation on this as i too would like for emails to be sent automatically by default

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday April 12, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Confirmation on which piece? The FreshBooks Add-On currently doesn't automatically send invoices via email. When we update the FreshBooks Add-On later this year we will be adding additional features such as this. It wasn't available in the API when originally developed.

5. great thats what i was looking for, do you have a timescale on this carl