PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

From Email Not Working

1. Hey Guys --

I need to figure out how to get the email to be spoofed so it's being sent from the person who's actually entering in the form. So I want it to pull from the "Email" Field on the form.

I select OR Email, but it didn't work.

Any ideas?

Zack

Posted 11 years ago on Friday December 21, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

What do you mean by "it didn't work"? Can you link to your form? Can you also take a screenshot and upload it to imgur.com or somewhere similar and link it to us so we can see your notifications section? Also, sending from a users e-mail address may not work because of server settings.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday December 21, 2012 | Permalink
  3. I had the same issue today - any resolution ?

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday January 5, 2013 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

Have you tried the instructions above. Can you give me any more information?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday January 7, 2013 | Permalink
  5. Hey David - we're still troubleshooting this issue... can you tell me more about what types of server settings would prevent this?

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 19, 2013 | Permalink
  6. David Peralty

No, I can't. Each server is different. The server admin would have a good idea of what permissions they have set that wouldn't allow e-mail to be sent.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 19, 2013 | Permalink