PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Front end unique user account

1. cmccrone

I know there are tools out there that can do this but I love Gravity Forms. So thats why Im here today.

--- End result ---
    1. User fills out a form on my site (appointment form)
    - Name
    - Date
    - Time: To and From
    - etc

2. Front end: I want that user to be able to see a list of there old/new appointments (only theirs)

3. I would like to be able to edit them in case of changes/errors.

Any simple ways to do this? I just need to be steered in the right direction.

Thank GF!

Chris

Posted 11 years ago on Monday January 14, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

As you probably know, one and three are possible, but there is currently no way to do number two. Gravity Forms doesn't tie users with their entries, nor does it include a way to show entries in the front end. I'll leave this in Feature Requests for our development team to see. All my best!

3. cmccrone

@David

Thanks David. I was more leaning toward using gravity forms for the form and then some other tool for the front end visual. I dont have a good understanding of front end. I see sites all the time that have a sweet my account page with passed purchases, submitted questions, etc.

Where or what should i search for to start finding that answer? Then Ill figured how to make gravity forms fulfill it.

Thanks again