PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

gform_confirmation filter + ajax = stuck

1. This is the same issue as reported here:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/gform_confirmation-stuck-issue

I have a small ajax (multi-page) form. After submit I want to do some post-processing of entered values. Depending on this I want to send a custom confirmation message.

Problem: With ajax turned on, the form gets stuck with the ajax spinner image spinning next to the submit button.
    The same 'solution' as in previous mentioned forum topic works here: turn ajax off. But that's not a solution! The previous topic was closed as if it was solved, but the real problem still exists. Please provide a real solution.

I used a (simplified) version of the documentation example code:
    add_filter("gform_confirmation_7", "custom_confirmation", 10, 4);
    function custom_confirmation($confirmation, $form, $lead, $ajax){

$confirmation = array("redirect" =>"http://www.google.com");

return $confirmation;
    }

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday December 15, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Can you post a link to your form please and any custom code you have added to your theme's functions.php? If the code is lengthy, please use pastebin.com or pastie.org

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday December 15, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Hi, Sjoerd,

I was able to reproduce this issue. We will take a look and see when we can work a fix in.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday December 20, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Hi, Sjoerd,

I just wanted to let you know that the fix for this is available in Gravity Forms 1.6.3 Beta 1. This version is available for download on the Plugin Downloads page.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday January 25, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.