PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Form + Infusionsoft + Submit Button

1. Good Day,

I created a form in Infusionsoft. I want to insert it into a post, and I pasted the html code into the appropriate area of Gravity Form. Since I have "Register for webinar" button embedded in the Infusionsoft form code, I don't need the embedded "submit" button on the Gravity Form. I've culled the forums and have been unable to find out how to hide/disable the submit button when I don't have an off-setting condition. Any help? Many thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday March 15, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

You will want to talk to the developers of the Infusionsoft add-on, because Gravity Forms shouldn't show the button if the add-on is working correctly. You can use conditional logic or CSS to hide the button though. If you look at the form settings, it does have an Enable Conditional logic system. Just make it so it can't be a correct value and then the submit button should be hidden.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday March 15, 2013 | Permalink