PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Form jigoshop integration

1. skot1708

Hey there.

I've got a gravity forms developer License and just purchased the jigoshop gravityforms extension. The folks from jigoshop tried to help me, but I got some gravity forms specific problems:

First of all how does this extension work:
    You integrate a standard form with a product- and a sum field. You hide the sum field. The price doesn't matter cause it's overwritten by jiggoshop. All this works quite well.

1. My first problem:
    - I need a price calculation like this: (Price/Piece x Quantity) + Option = Sum
    but if I choose an option gravityforms behave like this: (Price/Piece + Option) x Quantity
    except if I use the distribution field, but unfortunately I could this only use once, otherwise this would be perfect!

2. Second Problem: Multipage forms don't work. Cause the "n

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday March 20, 2013 | Permalink
  2. skot1708

It would even help me if I could add multiple Shipping-fields. I Took a look at the php-files but didn't find the rule that restricts this.

Tank you in advance!

Regards

Sascha

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday March 21, 2013 | Permalink
  3. I'm not sure what a distribution field is. Can you explain?

It looks like point #2 was truncated. Was there more to that question?

There is no way to add a second shipping field to a form with the way Gravity Forms works currently. You could add an additional product field, and call it 'Shipping' if you like.

If you can provide us with a link to the form on your site, maybe we will be able to help you better by seeing the form live.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday March 24, 2013 | Permalink
  4. skot1708

Hey
    Thank you for your reply.
    I'm sorry it's a local Environment.

With distribution field I ment "shipping field", noticed to late how it's called correct.

My Problem is that there is no way to calculate prices the way I described cause the jigoshop plugin doesn't allow calculations on a product field. You need to add a hidden product field, the price is overwritten by jigoshop itself. So if I need a calculation like this (Price/per Piece x Quantity) + Option
    the shipping field is the only solution to handle this correct. I don't need the shipping field for shipping calculation! But to add "fixed priced" options that are not influenced by the quantity. So if there is a way to delete the rule that restricts me from applying multiple shipping field, this will work fine!

I think the multipage problem is a bit to complex to handle for me.

Thank you in advance.

Kindest Regards

Sascha

Posted 11 years ago on Monday March 25, 2013 | Permalink
  5. I see what you mean now. Could you add another product with a quantity of 1 to act as your fixed price option, like a shipping field would work?

6. skot1708

Perfect, this is the solution I was looking for :)

Now I could even do calculations! Thank you very much!!!

If the plugin author will add multipage support it's the perfect solution for a complex store solution!
    Great

Regards

Sascha

7. I'm glad that worked for you Sascha. Good luck with your shop.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 26, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.