PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Form not displaying in IE9 (Conditional Logic? Page Break?)

1. I'm surprised to find my form id getting style="display:none;" in IE9. It displays fine in IE8, IE10, Chrome, Firefox, Safari. Any ideas why IE9 in particular would be problematic?

http://www.mountida.edu/community/events-conferences/event-form/

Thank you,

Zac

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday July 9, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

The display:none appears when you are using conditional logic. Can you preview your form in IE9 to see if it works as expected? It is likely theme specific.

3. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Hi Zac,

When you use conditional logic the form always gets an inline style of display:none, then as the page loads and the Gravity Forms scripts run that style is removed revealing only the fields that need to be displayed. When that style fails to be removed it is usually because a javascript error blocks the Gravity Scripts from running. To figure this out we usually advise working through the plugin/theme conflict troubleshooting steps.

Regards,
    Richard

4. Thanks for your reply guys. The problem was the client somehow managed to wrap the form shortcode in h1 tags, and IE9 couldn't handle it with conditional logic on the form. Weird, but fixed. Thanks!

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday July 10, 2013 | Permalink
  5. David Peralty

Glad you got it sorted out. All my best!

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday July 10, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.