PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity forms and Aweber integration problem

1. la33coug

I am having a problem connecting my Gravity form to my aweber account. I installed Gravity forms, installed and activated the Gravity Forms AWeber Add-On.

Next I go to Forms>> Aweber>> sends me to a prompt that says: You don't have any AWeber feeds configured. Let's go create one! >> click "Create one" >> select my gravity form, select my aweber list. Then every time I get this response:

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/MyURL/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsaweber/aweber.php on line 1397

Please help us Gravity Forms Community.

Sincerly,

LML

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday October 23, 2012 | Permalink
  2. A deprecated notice is not causing your issue - it's a just a notice. The fact that you're seeing it means you have WP_DEBUG enabled or your server is set to display warnings and notices to the screen. That should not be enabled in a production environment.

Once we get that message to stop showing onscreen, we need to figure out why you can't add a feed.

I assume you have a green check mark on the settings page in Gravity Forms for AWeber? If so, please make sure you have the latest WordPress, AWeber and Gravity Forms. Please report your versions here.

Finally, please check for theme and plugin conflicts by following these instructions http://rkt.gs/testing - you might have a JavaScript error output in the middle of the scripts that the Gravity Forms Aweber add-on needs to function. Try adding a feed with the default twenty eleven theme and no plugins other than Gravity Forms and the AWeber add-on.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday October 24, 2012 | Permalink
  3. la33coug

Ok great. Thanks for your help. I am going to start investigating and try what you have suggested.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday October 24, 2012 | Permalink
  4. la33coug

Hi Chris,

I wanted to let you know that I tested the theme and the plugins. I was not able to disable the WP_DEBUG, because I am not too sure how to do that.

I discovered that my conflict arises when I have a plugin called Digital Access Pass and Gravity Forms enabled. If I do not have DAP enabled, Gravity forms links up with AWeber. I keep getting the same error message I reported from my initial post (Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/lightmer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsaweber/aweber.php on line 1397).

This error message makes it sound like something need to be changed in the php file in gravity forms. I wondered if you might be able to share any insight with me.

Thanks for your help,

LML

Posted 11 years ago on Monday November 19, 2012 | Permalink
  5. WP_DEBUG is enabled and disabled in your wp-config.php file:
    http://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

A message of "Deprecated" from PHP is just a note that a function being used will no longer be supported in future versions of PHP, and you should not use the function any more. It's PHP's way of warning you they're going to remove that functionality in a future version. Deprecated messages like this are common when using PHP 5.3. You don't want to display notices, warnings and deprecated messages on your website in a production environment.

Warnings, notices and deprecated messages will not stop the execution of the script.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday November 19, 2012 | Permalink