PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms and Email

1. Question Please, but let me outline my scenario first

1) I have Gravity Forms
    2) I put a form on my site getting readers to sign up for a webinar
    3) when they signed up they received a personal notification email that was generated seamlessly from the form (which is very nice)
    4) I have their emails addresses (in Excel spreadsheet and download from Gravity Forms) and would like to reach out again with another email to thank them for attending the webinar
    5) Can you recommend an email notification system/software/ plug in that would take the emails I got from the Form and generate those emails
    6) I have A-Weber as a stand alone product, but would rather not go that route if possible

thanks and I hope that explains it

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday December 18, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

I am not sure if MailChimp lets you import from a CSV but they are who I recommend for e-mail newsletters. Also, with out Business license or above, you can use our add-on to seamlessly integrate form submissions with adding people to a newsletter list. We also have an add-on for Aweber, in case you were interested.

3. Hello David

Thanks for the response....

I did not follow your comment: "Also, with out Business license or above, you can use our add-on to seamlessly integrate form submissions with adding people to a newsletter list. "

I think you meant to say that you need a Business License (which I don't mind purchasing) to use your add on....or am I missing something

thanks again

4. David Peralty

Yes, you need a business license or developer license to gain access to our Mailchimp and/or Aweber add-ons. All my best!