PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms and Sugar CRM Community Edition - any chance of a plugin?

1. Hey!

I use Sugar CRM Community Edition because a. It's ace, and b. It's free.

I'd like to be able to use my Gravity Form to send data into my Sugar CRM installation.

I see Joost has done something similar with Salesforce.com but I can't afford their prices. And Sugar CRM does more than enough for me - as I'm sure it would for many other GF users.

Any chance of an addon?

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday May 9, 2010 | Permalink
  2. Yes there is a chance we could develop an add-on for this. I'll talk to Alex who is the Gravity Forms programmer. He is also familiar with Sugar CRM. It would have to happen after our next batch of add-ons are released.

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday May 9, 2010 | Permalink
  3. I'd buy that. Good idea.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday May 10, 2010 | Permalink
  4. jakeschwartz

I'd love this too. In fact - has anybody found a way to get gravity forms data into SugarCRM right now? I'd love some help.

Thanks,
    Jake

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday July 1, 2010 | Permalink
  5. Just posting my interest as well... sending data to BOTH SalesForce AND SugarCRM would be AWESOME functionality to have.

Gravityforms is already amazing .. unfortunately, I'm stuck doing ghetto forms and form processing with my bigger clients who need their form data sent to SalesForce.

Looking forward to seeing this capability with GravityForms.. any update? :)

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday August 26, 2010 | Permalink
  6. Bump. I need a way to integrate with SugarCRM CE also. I think you can use the URL method in Submitting the form to run a script that will populate SugarCRM.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday August 26, 2010 | Permalink
  7. I will add our need for SugarCRM CE as well. This would be a huge add on for us.

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday November 9, 2010 | Permalink
  8. I am interested in this as well...

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday January 2, 2011 | Permalink
  9. stuuk

We are looking at getting the Sugar Enterprise version and would love to have Gravity forms to link in with this

Posted 13 years ago on Friday February 4, 2011 | Permalink
  10. websizers

I would also be very interested in an add-on that would simplify integration with SugarCRM. Any update on this? In the mean time would you know of some good instructions for posting from Gravity Forms into SugarCRM via the redirect to page method?

Thank you!

Posted 13 years ago on Monday February 14, 2011 | Permalink
  11. There is no update, we are still in a development cycle and working on other functionality and add-ons so until we announce that a Sugar CRM Add-On is in development there is nothing to update.

To pass data to SugarCRM via a redirect to page method you would edit the form, edit the form settings and select the confirmation tab, choose to redirect to a URL and then use the query string builder to pass form field values to whatever page is setup on SugarCRM to handle the redirect.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday February 14, 2011 | Permalink
  12. stuuk

REALLY REALLY want a Sugarcrm Add on! Would be awesome

Posted 13 years ago on Friday February 18, 2011 | Permalink
  13. websizers

While we are all eagerly waiting for this Add-On to arrive could someone please give me some advice on how to submit into Sugar CRM using the ‘redirect to URL feature’ that Carl mentioned above. I followed this tutorial that the nice folks from webmechanix put together for SalesForce CRM - http://www.seobywebmechanix.com/wordpress-salesforce-integration-gravity-forms-web-to-lead. The steps appear to be the same for Sugar CRM but I appear to be missing a step. I tried with different Sugar CRM Professional installations and always get ‘We are sorry, the server is currently unavailable, please try again later.’ when trying to pass on the URL string to the web to lead capture. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Posted 13 years ago on Friday February 18, 2011 | Permalink
  14. +1 would also like a Sugar CRM addon.

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday April 12, 2011 | Permalink
  15. Another request for the SugarCRM module. Big clients almost always want CRM integration, and Salesforce and Sugar are the two biggies. Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago on Monday May 23, 2011 | Permalink
  16. Websizers, did you ever figure out how to pass the info through? I'm getting the same error you did.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday May 23, 2011 | Permalink
  17. Hey!? How is it going on?

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday July 13, 2011 | Permalink
  18. Gavin

any news?

Posted 12 years ago on Friday September 30, 2011 | Permalink
  19. There is no news on our end. We are currently working on other Add-Ons at the moment.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday September 30, 2011 | Permalink
  20. kfawcett

I might have us halfway to getting this to work. Just need someone who's good with the gravity form hooks to pull it all together. Please see my post here: http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/sugarcrm-addon#post-38722

Posted 12 years ago on Monday October 24, 2011 | Permalink
  21. Does anyone have an update on how to pass the form data to Sugar CRM? I desperately need this information or if the add-on is ready, that would be amazing!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday March 1, 2013 | Permalink
  22. You can use the gform_after_submission hook to send collected data wherever you like. If Sugar CRM has an API or can accept a URL with query string parameters, you can use this hook to send the data there. http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Gform_after_submission

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 5, 2013 | Permalink
  23. macgrela

Adding to the long list of requests on this blog for a solution to integrating GravityForms and SugarCRM.

I noticed this on SugarForge which could help: http://www.sugarforge.org/projects/gravity-sugar/

Any updates on progress for a proper add-on?

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday April 20, 2013 | Permalink