PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

gravity forms + cart66, dump data if no payment is made?

1. jzvestor

I have gravity forms integrated with cart66, they work beautifully except that I'd like to store the data from the form in the db ONLY the user follows thru on payment of the product attached to the form. According to cart66 if a user empties their cart the db will dump that data, but if they abandon the cart, the data remains.

Is there a way to dump the data unless a user completes the sale, with cart66 or another cart?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday January 26, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Hey jzvestor, can you help me understand how to get the contact info from my GF to my cart66 manual check out page? I don't want to make my clients fill out their contact information twice.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday February 6, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Looking for the same thing GamervsGamer is looking for. Hate for people to fill out data twice. Maybe we should open a separate forum thread for this.

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday February 12, 2012 | Permalink