PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms deletes routing information

1. Atticus

I created a form with Gravity Forms for new membership requests. These requests needed to go to a specific person depending on the country selected in the form interface. I added this through the Notifications menu, placing the email address of each contact in conjunction with the correct country. However...

- each time I save, many of the addresses I've added simply vanish and the plugin tells me that I've left them blank, which I have not

- even if I can get any of this information to save, when I navigate away and come back to that form, all the input data is gone. EVERYTHING. It's as if I never created a notification for that form.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday June 18, 2013 | Permalink
  2. How many of these routing rules are you trying to add? This is most likely a configuration issue at the host level that is simply limiting you to the amount of data you can post back when you save.

Do you know if your webhost is running suhosin?

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday June 19, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Atticus

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

Well, I was using Quforms to do the same thing. Same routing conditions, same volume, so I'm not sure it's the amount of data.

I removed a caching plugin recently and things haven't been right since I took it out. I'm going to try and solve that problem first and then see if Gravity Forms works properly. I'll get back to you on this thread, so please leave it open.

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday June 19, 2013 | Permalink