PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity forms directory and support past a year question

1. grnidone

Hi,

Your form looks very easy to use, but there are not too many questions regarding the directory plugin. (I hope that is a good thing because it works so well!)

I like the idea that your forms are easy to use as I need to put in a user built very specific directory for farmers of a certain area, and ideally, I'd like the people I am designing the site for to be able to edit as needed.

Can you please tell me why your directory is better than the Wordpress Business Directory plugin?

Also, it is possible to pay and get support for your plugin for more than a year?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday January 12, 2012 | Permalink
  2. We did not create the Directory Add-on. That is a 3rd party add-on by Katz Web Design.

It's available here:
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gravity-forms-addons/

Regarding support, we do not support the 3rd party add-ons such as this. And currently, support is tied to the term of your license, one year, with renewals at 50% off that annually.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday January 14, 2012 | Permalink