PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms Disappeared from Dashboard

1. My Gravity Forms dashboard is gone. There is no option for anything Gravity Forms related. No view entries, forms, etc.

The forms are functioning, but I can't see or edit anything from the dashboard. Not a single plugin has been installed since Gravity Forms. Was working fine, now it isn't. Site is protected and private so I can't provide URL.

Anyone have any ideas? Deactivating and reactivating does nothing to resolve.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday June 28, 2011 | Permalink
  2. It sounds like you installed Justin Tadlock's Members plugin. This plugin implements role management and Gravity Forms integrates with this plugin so you can control what users can and can't access in Gravity Forms. You need to use the Members plugin to edit the Admin role and make sure all the Gravity Forms related capabilities are checked and active. It sounds like they are being hidden by role management.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday June 28, 2011 | Permalink
  3. studioleland

This should be a sticky post as I forget about this all the time when creating new WP installs and it drives me crazy until I remember to check the role properties. Easy to forget this.

Thanks for the reminder.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday July 13, 2011 | Permalink