PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity forms have just stopped working—can anyone help?

1. peteranthony

I'm using Gravity forms with the Headway theme. Gravity forms worked for a year. I got a message to upgrade or renew and now I see that Gravity forms have stopped working.

I get this message "Fatal error: Call to undefined method RGForms::print_form_scripts() in /home/morevida/public_html/thepracticeofyourlife/wp-content/plugins/headway-leaf-gravity-forms/gravityforms_headway_leaf.php on line 49"

You can see the message live at this link http://thepracticeofyourlife.com/contact/

Here's a screenshot of my plugins page: http://screencast.com/t/8XfO8mJA0GD

Hope it something simple. Thanks for your help.
    All of my plugins seem to be activated and working properly.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday July 6, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Try updating your Gravity Forms plugin to the newest version. The version you're currently running (seen on your screenshot) is outdated. You'll have to do this manually this time because shortly after the 1.3.12 version was released, WordPress changed the way auto-updates were done and you won't be able to auto-update from that version. You can download the current version from the downloads page linked in the right sidebar.

Once you have the latest version of GF installed and activated, give it another try and see if it works.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday July 7, 2011 | Permalink
  3. You are running an old version and Headway has made updates that require a newer version. You need to do as Kevin described above and update to the latest version of Gravity Forms. Because you didn't keep up to date when we released updates, the version you are running is not compatible with the WordPress automatic update in WordPress 3.0+ which means you have to download Gravity Forms from the Plugin Downloads page and manually update via FTP.

We always suggest users stay up to date with the latest version, it will help avoid issues like this in the future because we release updates for compatibility reasons and security reasons, not just to introduce new features. When WordPress makes changes, we sometimes have to make changes to maintain compatibility. So updating when updates are available is vital.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday July 7, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.