PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

gravity forms in plugins?

1. I have a client who wants to add a few database tables to their wordpress site. At first I thought Gravity forms would be great for this. They can create and edit the forms for collecting their data and see entries. The problem is I noticed there's no way to add entries from the admin system. I tried using the Directory add on for gravity forms, creating my own plugin with menus and outputting my form with the addon's php functions. It didn't work well.

Is there a better solution for what I'm trying to do? I love the functionality of gravity forms but it seems it's only good for submitting data and for admin's to edit it. Having the ability to include forms in my plugin would be great so the admin system would have entry forms.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday June 7, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi Matt,

I don't have any experience with loading Gravity Forms in the WP admin and unfortunately Gravity Forms was just not coded with this purpose in mind. We will definitely note this as a feature request and discuss the possibility.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday June 7, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.