PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity forms Italian translation

1. Mirko

Hi, is available Italian translation?

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday August 25, 2010 | Permalink
  2. We do not currently have an Italian translation. If you'd like to make one we would be glad to make it available to our users. We don't do translations in house as we don't speak the languages natively.

3. Mirko

I will be happy to do so in exchange for a Gravity Forms Developer License.
    Are practical translation plug-in!
    What do you think?

4. I think it would be unfair to the users that currently provide translations simply to help other users and didn't receive a free copy of the plugin. If anything we are are considering sending our PO files to be translated by a professional translation service.

5. Mirko

I think it's better to wait for the translation "professional" to disembark the plugin in Italy!
    Users are wrong to translate your plugin. Because some producers to reward work send a free copy!
    Since you are the first not to share politics freeware.
    Greetings from Italy.

6. I think maybe the guys from WPML plugin could help. They work hard to be the best in this business, I think. I use Gravity Forms and WPML on more sites together. It works perfect. I think you could make a extra Licence for a lifetime languages files access, then you get money to make new languages and updates:-)

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday November 18, 2010 | Permalink
  7. projectuality

Hello,
    I need the Italian translation for Gravity form and I'm ready to cooperate for free.
    Is it possible?
    Best regards
    Dario

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday December 16, 2010 | Permalink
  8. projectuality

Hello,
    is there someone replying my post?
    Dario

9. @projectuality We don't currently have an Italian translation file that has been supplied to us from a user.

10. projectuality

Hello Carl,
    I'm ready to translate it for free, I just need some explanations.
    Is it possible?
    Dario

11. Here are some directions on how to localize a WordPress plugin:

http://weblogtoolscollection.com/archives/2007/08/27/localizing-a-wordpress-plugin-using-poedit/