PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms not working with theme when Conditional Logic is enabled

1. scooter714

I have my clients site in maintenance mode, so I will need to provide you with information to access site. Gravity Forms is conflicting with my clients theme and is preventing Conditional Logic from showing form on product page. I can disable Conditional Logic, and all works fine. I can switch to basic WP theme and Conditional Logic works. Deactivating all other plugins does not help...

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday March 27, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

This problem is usually caused by the wrong version of jQuery being included by the theme or multiple versions of jQuery being included, or jQuery being included in the footer when Gravity Forms currently requires it be loaded in the header for conditional logic to function correctly.

The correct version of jQuery is 1.8.3 which is the version that ships with wordpress, if it is loading version 1.9 then you should modify the call so it is using version 1.8.3 instead as there have been a number of problems reported with that new version due to the fact that it is major re-write that removes a lot of older functions.

Are there any JavaScript errors being reported by the web browser (Ctrl + Shift + J in Chrome)

3. scooter714

There is:

</body>
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'dd' of undefined
    </html>

4. scooter714

This is in the <head> of the page:

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://thehomedogs.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.8.3'></script>

5. Please post a URL to the page on your site where we can see this form.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday March 31, 2013 | Permalink