PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms + PayPal Partner BN codes

1. davisinvest

We are a new PayPal Partner and would like to know if GravityForms offers ( under the Developer Plan ) the ability to incorporate our PayPal BN code for transactions that we send to PayPal from our merchants?

We also learned about your PayPal Advanced Form Add-On, and would like to know if it would be customizable for the same purpose.

Both would be on a WordPress Multisite Network.

Thanks...Richard

Posted 10 years ago on Sunday June 30, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

As far as I know, there isn't any way to integrate BN numbers into the transaction code at this time. For me, it is the first time I've even heard of such a thing and this answer applies to both versions of our Paypal Add-on at this time.

Posted 10 years ago on Sunday June 30, 2013 | Permalink
  3. davisinvest

Ok. Thanks David. Do you know if anyone has created their own PayPal checkout forms without using the PayPal plugins?

Could we simply create our own checkout form with custom fields in Gravity Forms, which could include our BN number (hidden)?

Does Gravity Forms have that ability to handle custom HTML?
    Thanks!

Posted 10 years ago on Monday July 1, 2013 | Permalink
  4. Richard Vav
    Administrator

If you still require assistance with this please open a new support ticket or a priority support ticket if you are a developer license holder. Thank you.

Posted 10 years ago on Saturday July 27, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.