PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms Plugin causing error in my page editor

1. Hi there

I'm having a major problem. I've installed gravity forms, and i'm able to create a form. the issue is, the gravity forms plugin is causing an error in my page editor, such as: Warning: printf() [function.printf]: Too few arguments in /home/talenkmc/public_html/talentUP application/wp-admin/includes/media.php on line 400

When i deactivate the plugin, i don't get this error. I'm using a simple Twenty Ten Theme, and by wordpress package is sitting in a folder inside my root (root/application form/). I wrote a query here yesterday, and havn't received any support. Please help asap. I'm a paying customer.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday August 18, 2011 | Permalink
  2. I removed your duplicate post. Yes, you're a paying customer but we still have lots of other paying customers in the queue to attend to so we appreciate your patience.

This isn't a Gravity Forms specific error. Do you have other plugins installed? If so, have you already tested for a theme/plugin conflict?

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

Also, it's possible that WordPress flubbed your installation so you may want to completely uninstall/reinstall Gravity Forms to see if that corrects your issue.

3. Hi Kevin

Yes. thanks for replying. I don't have any other plugins installed, and i'm using the Twenty Ten theme. I have tested for the plugin/theme conflict. When i deactivate the Gravity forms plugin, the error goes away. i tried completely uninstalling it, and reinstalling, as well as re-uploading the plugin to my plugins folder, with no success.

Sorry for reposting but i did post yesterday as well, with no reply.

4. So, I see your other post here..

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/shortcode-editor-wont-load#post-32878

Were you able to successfully activate the plugin. Your other post says you can create forms so I'm assuming the answer is yes. If you're still having problems you can send us an admin username/password to your site via our contact form and we'll be happy to take a look at your site as soon as we can. Please include the URL to this page in your form submission so we can reference it later.

Please note, priority support requests take precedence so you'll have to be patient and we'll get to yours as soon as we can.