PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms purchasing a post.

1. Hi there, I am wondering if Gravity Forms has an addon or some sort of "post" field. I need to be able display an already existing post in wordpress into my gravity form. It will be a post that I dynamically set before the form is displayed. Is this possible?

Please let me know.
    Thanks

Nathan

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday September 5, 2012 | Permalink
  2. This is possible. What will you do with the post once it's shown in your Gravity Form? Are you trying to make a post editor, for existing posts, or are you using the information from the post in some other way. Please provide more details and we can give you more specific advice. Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday September 6, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Hi Chris, Yep using it to just display a highlight of the post. I ended up create a normal input field in the form and then overriding the output of it to display the highlight. A little hackish but works well for what I need.

4. OK, glad you were able to make something work.