PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity forms work with Listings from woothemes?

1. bridges2610

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing the developer's license to integrate with one of my projects. Before I do, I just want to make sure gravity forms will work with the Listing's theme from Woothemes. I'm not sure if you are familiar with it but it uses custom fields and taxonomies to pull in user data to create a single post. Will this work? Is the integration I need very extensive?

Thanks in advance,
    Beau

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday April 26, 2011 | Permalink
  2. I am not familiar enough with the Listings theme to give you a definitive answer. The easy answer is Yes, because Gravity Forms can do custom fields and taxonomies. However, if the Listings theme using custom taxonomies and custom post types you may need to write some custom code using available API hooks/filters or use the Custom Post Type + Custom Taxonomy Add-On to make things work.

The Custom Post type + Custom Taxonomy Add-On is a 3rd party add-on available in the WordPress.org repository that enhances Gravity Forms functionality. You can find it here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gravity-forms-custom-post-types/

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday April 26, 2011 | Permalink