PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Have "Print Entries" show HTML blocks and images (instead Of URL)

1. Hello,

I would like to have the Print Entries include the HTML blocks that are in the form (so that when reviewing the submission - it is clear what section it relates to).

Also, I would love to be able to see the image inside the print view (and not need to go all the way to the link).

Lastly, where could I edit the CSS of the print view? (I need it to be right-to-left)

Thanks!!
    Tal

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday March 9, 2013 | Permalink
  2. The HTML blocks are for presentation, not part of the entry, so those will not be included when you print the entry.

Because the URL to the uploaded image is what is stored in the entry, that is what is printed rather than embedding the image.

Finally, to add a print stylesheet, you can do something like this (in your theme's functions.php:

function load_gf_print_style() {
    wp_register_style( 'gf_print_css', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/css/gf-print-style.css', false, '1.0.0', 'print' );
    wp_enqueue_style ( 'gf_print_css' );
    }
    add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'load_gf_print_style' );
    Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday March 13, 2013 | Permalink