PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Help with pricing fields

1. mish_09

Hi. I'm new to Gravity forms and while I love what it's been able to do so far, I can't figure out this one hiccup I seem to be having. I am a photographer who is building an order form for my website. Customers need to be able to manually input the image number they wish to purchase, select the size they wish to order and then finally the number of copies of each image. I've formatted the form into 3 columns which is great, using a dropdown product field for sizes and the quantity field for number of copies. My problem is that I can't figure out what the correct field is to use for customers to manually input their image number (eg IMG_2145). I tried using the product field but I just want an empty box for them to write in, not a dollar sign or a quantity option. I then tried using a standard single line text box but then the data entered in these fields don't link up with the rest of the data in the pricing fields when the email comes through at my end with the spreadsheet. I hope this is making sense to some one. All I want is to be able to have a section in my order form with 3 columns; the first so the customer can enter a product name, the second so they can specify the size and the third to state the number of copies they wish to order. Can anyone give me some advice on what I need to do to achieve this? Thanks in advance.

Mish_09

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday May 15, 2013 | Permalink