PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

[resolved ] help with size of sidebar text box

1. Hi there, I have the sidebar widget installed http://www.employment-law.ca/blog/

Can you help me with the size of the textbox - it is too big. I know how to change css basics through firebug - but I cant find anything that refers to the width. If you would be kind enough to give me a step by step I could follow you and try to do it.

I would appreciate your help.
    Thanks.

Posted 13 years ago on Saturday February 26, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Your default form CSS isn't being loaded. Once that's loaded on the page correctly, your issue should be resolved.

When using a Gravity Form in a sidebar widget or embedding it anywhere using the function call, you need to manually enqueue the scripts and CSS by placing a short script block in your theme's functions.php file.

wp_enqueue_script("gforms_ui_datepicker", WP_PLUGIN_URL . "/gravityforms/js/jquery-ui/ui.datepicker.js", array("jquery"), "1.3.9", true);

wp_enqueue_script("gforms_datepicker", WP_PLUGIN_URL . "/gravityforms/js/datepicker.js", array("gforms_ui_datepicker"), "1.3.9", true);

wp_enqueue_script("gforms_conditional_logic_lib", WP_PLUGIN_URL . "/gravityforms/js/conditional_logic.js", array("gforms_ui_datepicker"), "1.3.9", true);

wp_enqueue_style("gforms_css", WP_PLUGIN_URL . "/gravityforms/css/forms.css");

Without this, the conditional logic scripts, datepicker script, form CSS and other elements needed for the full form functionality aren't loaded.

You can find more information at the URL below

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/embedding-a-form/ue

3. Resolved! Thank you for your help.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.