PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Hidden Radio Button Field

1. liamkennedy

Pre-purchase question (I searched the forum... but possible related posts are all in forums I do not have access to).

I need to create a hidden radio button field and I'm not clear if this can be done using your plugin. Only the Admin will be able to select the value of this field after the user has submitted the form.

I know you have some conditional logic feature to hide/display certain fields based upon some value of another field - but that's not quite what this is.

Thanks -Liam

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday January 7, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Hi Liam,

Gravity Forms will let you create a hidden radio button that only the admin can use. In the form editor on the advanced tab for each field you add to the form there is an option to set the field so it can only be seen by the admin. When viewing the entries for the form the admin can hit the edit entry button which would then allow him to select the value of that radio button.

Hope this helps.
    Richard

3. liamkennedy

That's perfect. Thanks.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.