PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

How to change size of title to H2? Is there an option not to display form title?

1. talyiana

Hi there,

I would like to know how to change the size of the form title from an H3 to an H2... I am having difficulty finding out how...pls. can you help.

Also, I would like to know how to make the title invisible altogether. I had thought there would be an option but cannot find it anywhere:( Pls. can you help me with this also?

Thank you kindly,
    Christine

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday December 3, 2011 | Permalink
  2. talyiana

Okay, I found out how to remove the title a moment after I posted this...lol:)

Here is the answer from another post I came across:
    "If you want, you can always edit your existing form shortcode in your page and inlcude "title=false"
    [gravityform id=73 name=UntitledForm title=false]"

Thank you,
    Christine

3. kyle

You should be able to style with:

.gform_wrapper h3 { /* use same CSS as your h2 tags here */ }

4. As @kyle shows you above, you would change the size of the Form Title using CSS. You can't change it from an H3 to an H2. You would simply use CSS to style it however you want.

For examples of how to target and style form elements, here is some documentation on this subject:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/CSS_Targeting_Samples