PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

How to create sidebar functionality

1. ciznerguy

I am trying to recreate a form like the one on this website. http://www.topmoving.com after you fill out the zip code it goes to a page that is like the multi-stage form in gravity forms but instead the steps are on the left side in a seperate box. Is there any easy way to do this? Just trying to wrap my head around it. I know how to do multi-stage form just not how to style it like this site. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday March 6, 2013 | Permalink
  2. There is no easy way to do this. You might be able to do it with some jQuery and CSS positioning, but I have never seen anyone do something like this.

You could do it with multiple forms and multiple pages, with the sidebar styled differently for each page, but that would not truly be a multi-page form, and you would have to pass the data from form 1 to form 2, then to form 3, etc.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 12, 2013 | Permalink